Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Wedding Anniversary

On 26th June 2009 was my 1st Wedding Anniversary... First, we went to madang for Doa Selamat, then we went to Takaful Taib to pay for Adam's PTS... Then, we went to ICC to buy Sas Brownies =)) YumS!!! After that, we picked up the cupcakes i ordered from Sinah Bakery then went home. The cupcakes were for my husband's surprise!!! I thought he'll discover my plan cuppies since we took them together hehe but then, the surprise was a success =)) YESSSSS!!! I told him before that i'm gonna order cuppies this friday... he said, what for? for babah's fathers day kah? then i said yes... hehe pikir kenapatan, rupanya inda... So yeah, as we sampai dirumah, i gagas tarus masuk with the cuppies, pastu surprise!!! Happy Anniversary Ayang hehehe... He's surprised and we both were so happy...

After that he brought me a place for simple dinner, with baby Adam. Lama sudah we didn't go there... We went to Ideal =)) yums again =))

So yeah, the nite went well =)) i'm so lovin it...

Love you always dear...

Anyhoos, anybody wants shepherd pie??? There are few small sized or any other size Shepherd Pie available this saturday, 4th July 2009... Call/Text @ 8163520 you can view here CLICK HERE CLICK CLICK POTASTIQUE CLICK

The Adorable Cupcakes

Dinner & Home

It's me,

Ena

Peace

0 comments: